Probiotic Cleaners vs Regular Cleaning Products
The GreenPro Environmental Health
Definition of Clean
We define clean as the complete removal of biofilm. Biofilm is making your cleaning efforts ineffective and is contributing to the proliferation of superbugs, like E. coli, Salmonella, Staph and MRSA. The only way to ensure that something is truly clean is to make sure the surface is free of biofilm and protected with probiotics.
Why GreenPro Clean is Superior to Every Other
Biofilm is everywhere, and GreenPro Environmental Health can eliminate biofilm where it forms ‐ at the microscopic level ‐ and keep it from returning.
GreenPro Environmental Health probiotic cleaning services provide the ULTIMATE CLEAN AND the ULTIMATE PROTECTION of every surface in your home, and GreenPro Environmental Health probiotic cleaning services do it without killing any bacteria.
Only with our proprietary combination of natural home cleaners made from detergents, enzymes and probiotics can biofilm be eliminated.
OH, did we happen to mention that our probiotic protection lasts for several days?!
Why Other Cleaning Approaches Do Not Work
- “Green” or “natural/chemical‐free” cleaning products use cleaning agents that take a long time to biodegrade and do not remove biofilm. Most often they create biofilm and contain one of the following:
- Citric Solvent (delaminine), which is a borderline “green” product and comes with a safety warning. Citrus cleaning products create a protein layer that contributes to the formation of biofilm. The vinegar, baking soda and lemon cleaners you think are safe are only helping to create biofilm.
- Oxidizing Agents (peroxide) ‐ kill bacteria (good and bad) and create biofilm Vinegar (high pH) ‐ kills bacteria (good and bad) and creates biofilm.
- Bleach – Kills surface germs and viruses but requires 15 minutes before it will start to remove the embedded germs and viruses living in biofilm. AND, it cannot keep biofilm away for more than an hour before the biofilm starts to return to a surface. It’s also filled with chemicals and has a toxic smell. Would you dare to use bleach without gloves?
- Antibacterials & Disinfectants – Killing bacteria has its consequences. We have seen how the overuse of antibiotics,
antibacterial and disinfectants has impacted our planet. Products that kill bacteria, kill good and bad and create biofilm and superbugs. Additionally, they can contain triclosan, which is now ban by the FDA.
How We Test For Clean
We use the 30 year gold standard for hospitals, food processing plants and blue chip companies to measure clean ‐ the ATP Meter. To find out more about GreenPro Environmental Health or to schedule a free estimate, call 561-444-9428 or simply contact us here online.